Sole Patrol: Dodge for a Cause
THS Student United Way/Interact Club students that are participating in the Sole Patrol, Ecuador Service Trip are holding a fundraising dodgeball tournament to suppor the trip.
THS Student United Way/Interact Club Sole Patrol 2.0
When: Saturday, November 3, 2018 beginning at 8:00 AM
Age Bracket (please check one) Tentative Start Time
____ Grades 3,4&5 (Co-Ed) 8:00 AM
____ Grades 6,7&8 (Co-Ed) 10:00 AM
____ Grades 9,10,11&12 (Co-Ed) 12:00 PM
____ Alumni/Faculty League (Co-Ed) 2:00 PM
● Please arrive to the gym 30 minutes before the scheduled start time for your age bracket
● Teams have the option of being Co-Ed but they do not have to. There can be all boy or all girl teams but either way they will play in the same bracket.
Titusville Senior High School Titusville, PA 16354. Admission $2.00 and Snack Bar Available
Registration and Cost
• Fill out the player information on the back of this form (minimum of 6 players). A parent’s signature must accompany anyone under the age of 18.
• $ 40/team ( COST IS $45/TEAM TO ANY REGISTRATION FORMS AFTER THE DEADLINE!!)
• Registration deadline is Monday, October 29th
• Send form and payment to: UWTR P.O. Box 401 Titusville, PA. 16354
OR Fax form to: 814-827-0944; OR Email all info to: email@example.com
• For further information, contact the United Way Office at 814-827-1322
Registratrion Forms are available at the United Way of the Titusville Region at 208 W. Spring Street or from any of the Sole Patrol students.