United Way of the Titusville Region will be re-opening on Monday June 1st Following CDC Guidelines.
United Way of the Titusville Region will begin accepting face-to-face client appointments beginning June 1, 2020. All guests are required to make an appointment prior to visiting our office. Appointments can be made by calling 814-827-1322, Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm.
United way is committed to the safety of our staff, clients and guests. In order to practice safe operations the following guidelines are required for all staff, clients and guests.
- Guests must make an appointment prior to visit
- All guests to the United Way of the Titusville Region must wear masks
- Staff will take temperature of all guests before entering the office. No one with a temperature higher than the CDC recommended 100.4 will be permitted in the office
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times, guests will be seated in specified areas during the visit, at the CDC approved distance of 6 ft.
- In an effort to comply with social distancing requirements, guests will be required to limit the number of member of the household for all appointments. One family member is recommended. A second member may attend if necessary. It is recommended that children do not attend.
- It is recommended that virtual appointments be made whenever possible.
United Way of the Titusville Region’s Center for Financial Independence will also be reopening its Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA). Our tax preparation assistance also includes the PA Property Tax and Rent Rebate. If clients need to file 2019 taxes or complete a Property Tax or Rent Rebate you can contact our office for an appointment.
The Center for Financial Independence is also available to help families that are struggling to meet basic needs, especially during this crisis. The center offers information and referral services, budgeting help, prescription discount cards and case management for those facing emergency financial crisis.
If you or anyone you know is facing hardships regarding meeting their basic needs, please contact the United Way of the Titusville Region at 814-827-1322 or 2-1-1 for assistance.